Prefabricated construction refers to the construction that transfers a large amount of on-site work in the traditional construction method to the factory, where the construction components and accessories (such as floor, wallboard, stairs, balconies, etc.) are processed and made, transported to the construction site, and assembled and installed on the site through reliable connection.
Features of prefabricated buildings:
1. A large number of building parts are manufactured and processed in the workshop. The main types of components include: outer wall panel, inner wall panel, composite board, balcony, air conditioning board, staircase, prefabricated beam, prefabricated column, etc.
2. A large number of on-site assembly operations, much less than the original cast-in-place operations.
3. The integration of construction and decoration design and construction is adopted. The ideal condition is that the decoration can be carried out simultaneously with the main construction.
4. The standardization of design and information management, the more standard components, the higher the production efficiency, the corresponding component cost will decrease, with the digital management of the factory, the cost performance of the whole prefabricated building will be higher and higher.
5. Meet the requirements of green building, energy saving and environmental protection.
In February 2016, The State Council put forward a 10-year development goal in "Several Opinions on Further Strengthening the Management of Urban Planning and Construction", "vigorously promote prefabricated buildings, and strive to make prefabricated buildings account for 30% of new buildings in about 10 years". Therefore, with the vigorous promotion of national policies and the positive response of local policies to implement, the assembly buildings of our country has entered a period of overall development and presented a thriving development situation.